The United Way of Central Louisiana empowers members of the community through access to and improvement in education, health and financial stability.
1. Increase the number of children ready to enter school and are successful in primary grades
2. Increase the number of youth who gain knowledge, skills, and credentials to obtain family sustaining employment
1. Increase the financial mobility and socioeconomic status of individuals and families.
1. Increase access to healthcare and improve the health of individuals and families.
1. Families will be connected to and utilize local resources and programs.
How do we work towards and achieve these goals?
- Community Investments
- Internal Programs
- Strategic Partnerships (corporate, governmental, and community-based)