United Way Can Help Your Local Community Thrive
Workplaces of all sizes, from mom-and-pop shops to large corporate headquarters, participate in United Way campaigns to create a stronger, more vibrant community. With United Way, it's easy to get started. We provide communication materials, straightforward pledging, payroll deduction, turn-key engagement opportunities, and support from our staff. Your campaign can be tailored to your company culture, whether you want a more involved or simpler approach. Through a United Way campaign, your employees can get involved and support causes they're passionate about on their own terms.
Ready to get started?
UWCL Designation Policy
- Designations are donations from a workplace campaign that a donor wishes to send to a partner agency.
- Donor must complete a designation form (separate from the pledge)
- Donations must be a minimum of $50.
- UWCL does have a 16% processing fee to cover the cost of fundraising, administrative, and shrinkage costs.
- All designated agencies must complete a Patriot Act form.
- Thank you letter to the donor acknowledging their gift is going to “agency B; will be sent.
- Payouts are sent when accumulated to $100. Payouts to agencies will be on a quarterly basis.
Qtr 1is paid Qtr 2.
Qtr 2 is paid Qtr 3.
Qtr 3 is paid Qtr 4.
Qtr 4 is paid Qtr 1 of next year.
An acknowledgment will be sent at that time to the donor.
for the fillable designation form please click download