2-1-1 provides referrals to programs that can support you in your local community. 211 is available 24/7/365, from anywhere in Louisiana.
- The helpline is staffed by trained specialists who can help you navigate the various programs and services available in your area.
- A 2-1-1 referral specialist can help you understand your eligibility for various programs and explain the application process.
- Service is available in multiple languages.
If you're looking for resources in your area, just dial 2-1-1, text your zip code to 898-211, or search out 2-1-1 directory below.
- Food, shelter & clothing
- Opioid Abuse
- Abuse/Neglect prevention & protection
- Rent/Utility/Financial assistance
- Crisis Intervention services
- Job training
- Transportation assistance
- Educational programs
- Home health care
- Family resource centers
- And much more...
We can't provide our referral services without our direct service community partners. Partnerships are at the heart of our work. We want to help you get your program information in the community. Click the orange "Click to Share/Update A Community Resource" button below to share a community resource that you know.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.