Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being. Good health is central to human happiness and well-being that contributes significantly to individual and community prosperity.
Increase access to healthcare and improve the health of individuals and families
- Provide affordable healthcare insurance options and supports
- Increase knowledge and skills of individuals to refrain from risky behaviors and increase developmental assets and healthy behaviors.
- Increase knowledge of, access to and consumption of healthy foods
- Provide services that support the family and promote positive emotional, psychological, and social well-being
- Provide knowledge of issues related to behavioral health needs and improve access to community resources and services.